Tuesday, July 22, 2014

{style} Montauk getaways

I just took an unexpected, but much needed, girls getaway to Montauk early last week for the first time. While the weather was an unfortunate bust and felt like we were there in the middle of October, I was able to take a quick walk and sneak away to the beach with some necessary essentials.

I rarely wear this high-waisted bikini bottom to avoid strange tan lines, but as there wasn't too much sun, I was able to get away with that, a denim shirt thrown over me, and an easy Panama Hat. Just in case the sun did decide to come out... 



photo: Robin West [follow on Instagram for more!]

Target bikini top separate [style still available in stores, similar here], American Apparel bikini bottom separate [similar here], Urban Outfitters Panama hat [old, similar here], Ray Ban Full Color Aviators, Kensie back pack [similar sized options here + here]



No comments:

Post a Comment