Friday, October 15, 2010

Rue La La!

One of my (many) obsessions is magazines.  I can't get enough.  About 10 years ago, after ripping up my favorite pages out of the latest Vogue to add to my inspiration box, I realized how silly I was.  From that day on, I started to collect my favorite magazines to keep a better archive of the years that these fashions & designs were taking place.  I now have very heavy stacks of magazines, that is hell to try and pack up each time that I move, but totally worth it.

I am still an avid fan of physically flipping through each and every crisp page and was never a fan of looking at them online.  Until now.  Unless you have been under a rock, you are well aware of the fabulous launch of online magazine Rue.  I really don't have the words to describe it.  It covers every aspect of art that makes my heart skip a beat.  With Bri Emery, creator of Designlovefest, sitting as Art Director, it's really no surprise that the amazing photography is laid out in such a clean, magnificent manner.

I chose a few of my favorite pages (very hard to narrow down from 261 pages) for you. Enjoy!


Photos: Rue Magazine

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much, you are a doll! :) xo bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for spreading the love! We're so happy you liked the first issue--there's more good stuff to come!

    And yes, isn't Bri a superstar?

    xo!
    Anne @ Rue

    ReplyDelete