Thursday, July 24, 2014

{style} white-out with Cotton

There are some pieces that you come across and have no reason to purchase it [been there done that], but you just know that it is something that you should bring home so you don't experience regret later. Seeing this Mantu 2-piece dress was just that instance. My justification is that it's 100% Cotton [which not much is nowadays, check your label!], so it's really easy to pack and travel to, I don't know, Italy, Spain, or a weekend in France.... 

I am wearing it here at an adorable cottage my friend and I escaped to in Montauk last week, but it also made quite an impression on the streets of Madison Avenue for work 2 weeks ago. That seems like it was worth the buy, already.


SHOP // Mantu 2-piece dress (similar styles below, Diana Broussard Plexiglass & Resin Chain Necklace, B. Makowsky clutch (old, similar here and here), Barney's New York sandals - best purchase of my life (old, similar here)




No comments:

Post a Comment