Sunday, August 12, 2018

{life} hello. it's me.

It's been two years. Instead of apologizing like I used to, apologizing for not writing, saying I will be better... I'm going to be real and say at this very moment, I want to do more and go back to sharing things I love. We'll see where that takes us.

The last two years have been a whirlwind. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of these changes...  

I fell in love.  
We went back to Tulum.
I moved from NYC to Baltimore.  
I started a new job (still in Advertising).  
I FINALLY got to Barcelona (has been #1 on my bucket list since forever).
I went to the Women's March in Washington DC.
We got engaged.  
I tagged along to Brian's trip to Lake Como.
We went back to Tulum, 3x's a charm!!
We became an aunt and uncle to my sister's sweetest little boy.  
We moved into a townhouse (why not do this while planning a wedding!).  
We got married in Baltimore.  
We honeymooned in Paris.  

No comments:

Post a Comment