Monday, August 20, 2012

{style} jazz age lawn party pt 3

I wasn't planning on dressing up this go around, but I came across a comfortable + authentic little ensemble this weekend at my favorite antique store so dolled up again.  This time I even took out the curling iron to do some faux fingerling waves and did some hair tucking.  Not as much Midnight in Paris as Annie, but 20's all the same!  


these women really know how to pack a picnic...


photos: Robin West


And this last portrait was taken by the amazing Jane Kratochvil - look at the rest of her photos here!


See more STYLE posts here

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You really captured some great moments. It's great to look back and see how this jazz fest has changed over the years...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's amazing to see the changes each year & so many New Yorkers so happy for a few hours : )

      Delete