Monday, March 2, 2015

{beauty} winter skin, help me Dr. Jart!

I have been using products from Dr. Jart for a few years now and have always been very happy with my results. That being said, there is still a time when a woman needs to revamp her skincare routine to battle the elements. Those elements for me have been 3+ months of constant snow, -20 degree wind chills that leave you moaning out loud to yourself on your walk to work like a crazy person, and dry apartment radiators that leave you in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt. 

My face has been in need of extra help, so I decided to try Sephora after work a week ago and headed straight to the Dr. Jart section praying for something that could help. After staring blankly for a few minutes, this help came in the form of a Ceramidin cream that literally heard my prayers [I mean, how perfect is the packaging?!]. I usually don't go for a face moisturizer in the form of a heavier cream, but I was willing to give it a shot.

I don't know about you, but for me, once I put a smidgen of powder over my BB cream to even everything out, I was always left with a slightly caked appearance along my T-zone. I have been using this day and night for just over a week, and for the first time in ages my skin still looks smooth and healthy after putting on my morning face and I couldn't be happier. Idk if I can transition a cream into the warmer months, but until then, this face saver is coming with me everywhere I go.


photos: Robin West

- XO


No comments:

Post a Comment