Tuesday, August 5, 2014

{beauty} Diptyque Figuier

I have always lusted after Diptyque, but usually from a far distance as the thought of spending more than $10 on a candle would pain me. That was before my obsession with all things fig started.

I came across a lovely fig candle in a Nolita shop that I couldn't get my mind off of, but couldn't find when I went back. When I found myself in the Diptyque store a few days later and smelled their fig version, I instantly fell in love. Such a lovely scent and not overwhelming, which is key for me because anything with too much fragrance makes me slightly nauseous [it happens when you had an evil relative growing up that bathed in Chanel No. 5].  

The problem I have now is trying another scent... I just don't think I can come to trying something new. Even though I have brought home a few pretty stellar sample fragrances that are as close to perfect as they come, there is just so much about this scent that makes my apartment feel like home.

Which scent is your favorite?


photo: Robin West

Diptyque Fig Candle here

No comments:

Post a Comment