Wednesday, July 16, 2014

{style} All Saints leather shorts

Nothing really needs to be said about a quality pair of leather shorts. I recently came across this amazingly subtle pair at All Saints [now on sale!!] and decided now is the time to start showing my legs a bit more. I'm 31 and I have never been confident enough to show off my legs because of one stupid insecurity after another. Until now. 

Ladies, we waste too much time worrying about slight imperfections that NO. ONE. ELSE. SEES. and we should be wearing whatever it is we want to wear when we want to wear it. Well, maybe not to the office... let's just start using this rule after business hours and on the weekends, K? My one main rule... if you are showing a lot of skin or wearing a tighter piece on one half, balance it out with a looser item. Adds a touch of class. Wink wink.


Theory blouse [ON SALE], All Saints leather shorts [ON SALE, get immediately; similar here and vegan version here], Kensie back pack [similar sized bag here and here], Ray Ban Aviator Full Color, Buxom Full-On Lip Stick in Barcelona, Barney's New York sandals [old, similar here]




No comments:

Post a Comment