Monday, March 31, 2014

{style} St. Maarten travel essentials

There are few things I love on this planet more than gold accents. So when I came across Mr. Kate's BeautyMarks [yes, they are temporary tattoos, in gold, that shimmer magnificently on your skin in the sun] I had to get them for my trip. Yes, I am quite older than I was since the last temporary tattoo application, but I will tell you, it was just like riding a bike again and our excitement to done them never faded. 

I also made sure to load up my polaroid camera with some amazing gold film that I purchased from Impossible Project that I kept for a truly special occasion.

[insert "I love goooold" reference here]


Kate Spade Gayla sunnies, Urban Outfitters hat [old, similar here + here], Dooney & Bourke Saddle Bag [similar color], Impossible Project gold film, Mr. Kate BeaurtyMarks [GET THEM NOW, TRUST]

photo: Robin West




No comments:

Post a Comment