Friday, May 17, 2013

{taking a pause}

Call it a bit of mental Spring cleaning, but I've been having a few realizations over the last few weeks/months.  There is a plethora of negative energy out in the world + I for one just don't have time for it anymore.  I have been making a conscious effort to surround myself with people + situations that are genuine + drama free and the difference that it has made in my life in this short period has allowed me to be the healthiest + happiest I've been in a long time.  No bullshit.  Cleansing the negative energy + toxicity out, and making a conscious effort to keep it out, is seriously life changing.  

I don't know about you, but I have far better things to do + experience this summer than anything that is less than extraordinary.


photo: Robin West

No comments:

Post a Comment