Tuesday, May 21, 2013

{good eats} SriPraPhai

I am going to be honest, I am not in love my neighborhood.  I have been here for over a year and a half and no matter how positive I try to be, it's inconvenience is starting to wear on me.  MINUS my neighborhood joint that is not only 2 short blocks away from my door, but one of the best Thai restaurants in New York City.  This isn't just good Thai... this is real, authentic, flavorful Thai.  

Every time someone comes to visit me I insist on a trip here, and the first thing I order is always the Ground Catfish.  While it looks a little strange and the texture takes some time to get used to as it slightly dissolves in your mouth, it's insanely good.  The seasoning and spices on their own are worth a trip on the 7 train.



Photos: Robin West

No comments:

Post a Comment