Thursday, December 22, 2011

{happy holidays!}

Ok people, it's that time of the year where I disconnect from a few things and enjoy the company of friends, family & sleep. 

Looking back to a post that I created a year ago, I am happy to say that I stuck by my 2011 list of personal goals and am extremely happy with the outcome.  The first was the one that I struggle(d) with the most - not doing things/living in fear of failure - and not living in fear this year has helped me become extremely successful in the growth of my career, living on my own again and pulling positive people close to me to surround me in all aspects of life.  I am truly happy for the first time and I thank you all for being apart of this change, no matter how big or small!

Look forward to another amazing year with you!

 
These images are only wishful thinking, as NYC seems to be fighting Winter off with all it's got.

No comments:

Post a Comment