Monday, September 27, 2010

{style} what's in your bag

Every girl has those certain items that she doesn't leave home without and these are mine:

Canon Powershot camera
You just never know when you will see inspiration & this is more manageable than my Canon Rebel
Ostrich leather wallet
A great Italian wallet from my favorite, secret antique store
Louis Vuitton agenda (handed down from mom)
Call me old fashioned, but I I don't like to rely on technology and still love writing everything down-it helps me remember my schedule.
Sunglasses (vintage from mom)
Had my prescription put into them 5 years ago & they are still a staple in my wardrobe.
Aveeno chapstick with SPF
Vintage exotic skin clutch (vintage from mom)
Do we see a pattern? My mom held on to some fantastic bags & belts that I have slowly confiscated. The current bucket bag I have is awful to find things in, so this keeps lose items nice & tidy.
Starbucks Chai Latte
 It's not 'in' my bag, but I always need it with me.  I am completely addicted. It's a weakness, like reading trashy gossip blogs, I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment