Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Seeing Spots

Photo: StockholmStreeStyle
Photo: Fashion Toast

I am a recovering leopard-holic. While in high school, I had everything leopard-shoes, a night stand, a little leopard table, picture frames, jewelry boxes...it was complete and utter overkill.

I have limited that addiction to 3 leopard pieces in my current wardrobe that I have been able to combine with tailored, vintage and edgy pieces to keep them on a more sophisticated and chic level.  Though not an everyday item, there is something about this Topshop faux fur coat that is just perfect & is giving me anxiety that it's not in my coat collection.  The vintage inspired look to this simple peacoat shape will be a great combination to a printed flowy dress, tights and my worn in boots.  Meow!

(note: both of these photos are of the author of the blog Fashion Toast, one taken on her own and the other shot as street style)

No comments:

Post a Comment