Thursday, August 21, 2014

{side by side} Pinterest curations

Have you ever been scrolling through your Pinterest feed and started to notice that there are a lot of different types of imagery that flows into one another? I had someone mention that part of my feed showed image after image connecting through the colors, details, or even composition, creating an almost ombré affect. I'd like to take full credit of that, but most of the time when that happens it's unintentional and just beautiful moments in time, organically coming together before my eyes.

I usually only do one 'side by side' at a time [sampling here, here and here], but these were all speaking to me and I just couldn't choose...


photos: 1 - Nanette Lepore [no source], 2 - Irving Penn, 3, 4 [no source], 5 The Sartorialist, 6, 7, 8

Don't forget to pin along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment