Monday, February 10, 2014

{holidays} have a heart

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I truly dislike Valentine's Day. And I'm not saying that because I'm single. If Joseph Gordon Levitt fell from the sky, onto my couch, and we fell fastly in love before Friday [which would happen because I'm very lovable], I would still feel the same way. Maybe it has to do with all the cheesy pink shit...

Now that that is out of the way, what I do think girls should do on Valentine's Day, is take the time to treat themselves to something nice. Whether it's something as simple as a candle, something that I am not going to mention on here, or maybe a nice a splurge on some luxe lingerie [who said someone had to see it to wear it?], it's nice to think about yourself from time to time.

Here are some of my picks:

Little bit of sexy. Viktor and Rolf 'Flowerbomb' Eau de Parfum [my signature scent], Diptyque 'Mimosa' candle, Kiki de Montparnasse bra and brief [more budget friendly version here], Byredo Parfums 'La Tulipe' Eau de Parum.




More appropriate for public viewing. J.Crew Mint Spike Necklace [similar style here], LeiVanKash Black Onyx Haya Hand Cuff [yes, hand jewelry], 10 Crosby Derek Lam Embossed d'Orsay Flat, Elizabeth and James Python-Embossed Drawstring Backpack 

No comments:

Post a Comment