Friday, July 19, 2013

{style} safari colors with FEED India x Rachel Roy

Maybe it's the fresh hair color, maybe it's the color combination of everything together, but there is something about this dress that just makes everything else pop on me.  I love wearing it so much, to the point that I have to make mental notes of when I wore it so my coworkers don't think it's the only thing that I own.  

Speaking of love, this FEED India x Rachel Roy tote has been a staple in my wardrobe this summer.  It's lightweight, has a great print & those tassels just make the 13 year old in my extremely happy.  Oh, and do you see that big "100" on it?  That means that FEED has been able to hand out 100 meals to hungry school children in India.  I gotta say, that's truly the best kind of shopping out there. 


H&M dress, FEED India x Rachel Roy tote, vintage sunnies, Enzo Angiolini wedges (similar)

photos: Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment