Tuesday, May 28, 2013

{good eats} bacon on wheels

Good news/bad news.  The good news is, there is a food truck thats sole purpose of living is to feed it's customers amazing bacon products.  The bad news is that it seems to only be in New Jersey.  Since this weekend's weather was not true beach weather, we did what any person in their right mind would do over a holiday and over-indulged at Food Truck Wars at Monmouth Park, NJ.  

The first truck that caught my attention [and nose] was the Bacon on Wheels truck.  To be honest, I didn't have to look at the menu to know this would be the line I would be standing on and luckily, their menu didn't disappoint.  I didn't go for the bacon on a stick [silly, silly girl], but I did go for the waffle and bacon sandwich, layered with thick-cut crispy bacon, a maple cream cheese sauce, powdered sugar and maple syrup for dipping sauce.  Do I really need to say anything else?

I wonder if anyone has ever been a food truck groupie and followed a truck around before?


follow me on Instagram for more good'ness 

No comments:

Post a Comment