Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{in my kitchen} honey + sage gin cocktail

Ok, so this isn't the actual way to make this cocktail since I didn't have all of the ingredients, but it was actually delicious!  I have found myself always ordering Gin drinks when I go out + am trying to find something tasteful + easy enough to create at home.  I seem to only like Gin cocktails when they are have a sweeter or a fruit blend with it + this one is 'just right'.


[made this for 1 person]
  • mix 1/4 of a cup of honey, 1/4 of a cup of water + sage into a pot and cook until the honey dissolves [I like the peppery undertone of Gin, so I cracked some fresh pepper into this at the beginning]
  • Let cool + add with Gin over ice cubes
  • Test the ratio of this.  The sweeter you like your drinks, the more honey/sage mixture you will want to add
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment