Sunday, December 23, 2012

{2012} a look back

It's amazing how quickly time seems to go by as we get older.  This past year has had a lot of change for me, both by choice + surprise, but I am overall in an amazing place to start the new year right.  I decided to look back at my blog + what I shared the last 12 months, and picked out a few of my favorite moments from the 3 areas that seem to be the most important on here...

{style}



{good eats}


{in my kitchen}


So a few things for the next year:

  • remember how much better you are at anything when you don't allow fear to get the best of you.
  • remember that you deserve only the best.
  • remember that while you can't control the events around you, you CAN control the way you react to them.
  • remember that all good things are worth the wait.
  • remember to allow yourself to feel.
Now that that is all said, I'm off to take advantage of the holidays and some time off.  Cheers to you and yours, and see you in 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment