Thursday, November 29, 2012

{nice package} swedish dream sea salt soap

As the temperature is dropping and I am inside more, you are going to see my yearly shift from fashion/the great outdoors to cooking + lovely packaging - my mood changes with the sun's orbit, you see. [I obviously need a new winter hobby as I am watching Made in Chelsea and there is an abnormally tan man posting in a g-string outside + holding bananas in front of his privates.  And now I am talking about packages, funny how things are aligned]. 

Anyhoo, not only did this product grab my attention in my favorite store Foolish Ginger [more irony]  back home for the natural exfoliating powers that it possessed, but the package was just darling.  Such a very clean graphic style that seemed like a throwback to simplistic packaging.  







No comments:

Post a Comment