Monday, October 15, 2012

{style} vintage Oscar de la Renta

For those of you who live for a good vintage find, you know the feeling when you come across that special hidden treasure.  When I saw this 60's dress in Decades of Fashion on Haight in San Francisco back in April I immediately had to try it on.  Not only did it fit perfectly [not ONE alteration was needed], but when I checked in the back collar I was even more surprised to find an Oscar de la Renta Boutique tag looking back at me.

I have been holding out for the perfect reason to don such a lovely piece and my friends' daytime barn wedding this weekend was just that event!  Best part of it all was that no jewelry other than a ring and simple gold studs was needed - simplicity is key. 


Vintage Oscar de la Renta dress, heirloom ring, Flirt! 'High Wattage' lip color, OPI 'Here today gone aragon' nail color

See more STYLE posts here 

photos: mama West

No comments:

Post a Comment