Friday, May 4, 2012

{snap!} San Francisco + Happy Friday!


I would like to say that it is good to be back, but I left sunny San Francisco for gloom + doom in NYC, so..... 

On a brighter note, I got snap happy while frolicking around and figured I would share until I do the full download of photos.  Two of my highlights happened on Saturday - I got to experience the truly unforgettable Jean Paul-Gaultier exhibit at the de Young Museum [AMAZING photos to follow] + then walked into my new favorite vintage store on Haight to score a perfect fitting Oscar de la Renta dress from the 60's!

Other highlights coming along with the exhibit will be Tartine Bakery, Farm:Table, Wooly Pig Cafe + more!  The 'more' means that I haven't looked at my camera and genuinely don't remember what's on it.  I think that's a good sign of a great vacation!


Photos: Robin West

No comments:

Post a Comment