Monday, February 13, 2012

{Thakoon Fall 2012} #ThakoonShow

I was extremely fortunate to be a part of yesterday's Thakoon Fall 2012 Runway Show with my company and I truly can't really express my gratitude for this experience.  Thakoon is undeniably one of the most talented designers around right now and to be that close to him and his masterpieces has made me speechless.  Set in the grandeur that is The Plaza Hotel, the show's music & red lighting set the atmosphere for ladylike silhouettes, bursts of color and delightful details in unexpected places.  The inspiration? The old-school elegance of New York.

To top the night off, I was lucky enough to sit front and center [as Rachel Zoe would say, I died] among many people who I admire, so the least I could do is share some of these moments with you all.



Photos: Robin West

No comments:

Post a Comment