Monday, February 27, 2012

{in my kitchen} ballin'

I have a confession - I have never made a meatball!  If the Italian side of my family heard me say that they would plotz (that's my jewish side), but it's true.  Ever since enjoying my first ball at The Meatball Shop back in October I have had a bit of a love affair with anything and everything that they serve.  So, the next logical step was to obviously buy their cookbook and try it out at home, which I am happy to say was a HUGE success.  Grandma will be proud.

Start with fresh, fresh ingredients [mine came from Eataly]...


mix 'em up [putting on 'classic' 90's pop music sets the perfect mood for an accompanied dance party]... 


make your balls...


cook them up...


...and they are ready to serve!  Be prepared to be making these a lot more often for your company.  


Enjoy!

Photos: Robin West


No comments:

Post a Comment