Thursday, December 1, 2011

{good eats} ABC Kitchen

I can't believe that this week was the first time I have ever sat and consumed the goodness that is ABC Kitchen!  My work was lovely enough to take me on a belated Birthday lunch here and I still have a big grin on my face from the endless organic dishes we indulged in.  The Pretzel Dusted Calamari, Mushroom/Farm Egg Pizza [I am clearly addicted to food with fresh eggs on top right now], Roasted Kabocha Squash Toast and an array of entrees.

One item that must be noted [and the original reason my ears perked up about this restaurant] was the ice cream.  This sundae is no joke.  Salted Caramel ice cream, candied peanuts & popcorn, whipped cream & chocolate sauce.  If you go for any type of meal here, however big or small, I advise heavily on treating yourself to this. Or, let's be real, just go for the ice cream as a mid-day pick-me-up. 


Photos: Robin West

No comments:

Post a Comment