Monday, January 3, 2011

Colour Comparisons

Ok, I know I just said it's hard to find blogs that inspire sometimes & I just found the most amazing one ever. EVER.  Miss Moss has created side by side images in this specific post combining gorgeous street style shots, from the likes of The Sartorialist, with vintage design & paintings.  Now excuse me while I spend the next 3 hours reading everything on the rest of her site & let my eyes burn out..

Check out her blog to look at all of her wonderful creations.



 This one above is my hands down favorite

Miss Moss

1 comment:

  1. I love this and I love the fact I was falling in love with the fourth set and then I read you comment.! Yes that set is the best one for me too!


    ♥♥

    Ciao Ciao Bella Donna

    Check out my Give Away @
    http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/
    Sharing Lots of Love n Fun!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete