Monday, September 6, 2010

Hey, Mr. Postman

My most recent job at a branding company gave me a deep appreciation of all things Letterpress.  In a world of social networking, emails, mass production and an overall lack of personal communication, getting a letterpressed invitation in the mail gives the receiver a new level of personalized interaction with the sender.  Call me old fashioned, but I love library books, vinyl records and having a reason to send someone my letterpressed thank you cards to a friend.  The touch. The feel. I love it all.

I came across an amazingly talented letterpress studio, Studio On Fire, that makes me look forward to one day getting married and being able to design a gorgeous personalized work of art. Not only do they produce these masterpieces, but they design, too.  The work speaks for itself.

 Photos: Studio on Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment