Monday, July 26, 2010

Lil' Rockers

I am at the age where the people in my life are getting married, and then, of course, they are having babies. In a recent trip to the baby department in Target, I was roaming aimlessly up and down the aisles trying to figure out what to bring my friend who just had twins. Underwhelmed, I moved to the clothing department where I came across these insanely adorable vintage tee onesies. I got really excited...I mean, really REALLY excited. The Beatles!? Pink Floyd!? Run DMC!? I have some other friends to gift these to, thankfully, so I didn't need to buy and store these for an imaginary future baby. Though, that navy Beatles one is awfully cute....If you want to get some of these onesies for someone that you love that has a little bit of a rocker edge, check out your local Target store before they disappear like dust in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment